I really don't know what to do anymore. In fact I really don't want to care anymore. God... I don't want to fight. I just want to live my life out. Enjoy food, traveling and just pure relaxation.
I cannot understand why we need to fight one another. Why we humans seem to think that for one to win another has to lose. And that if we lost then someone must have gained?
What if it was all bout a heap of wrong decisions and so both parties lost?! Then what? Does it make us feel better that someone else lost?!
Oh God, help me to live my life lord. Help me to accept the world the way it is.
What I can do and share, that's a bonus. The rest, is up to You to change.
Tired. I don't want to fight anymore. Why bother.
As long as I have a job that I enjoy, that pays me, that allows me to go on holiday, I think that is enough.
I can't be anymore ambitious to try to provide for the future generations. I can hardly provide for myself or my family. So help me God. Teach me what to do. Guide me in my steps. Remove me from frustration. Help me wait in peace n expectations.
You are the keeper of this world. You are the creator and dictator. So what of the heavens n the skies that You created for us to enjoy? Show us what might things be.
Lord, you know that this job I'm in is not for me. I want a life. I don't want to end work so late at night.
Give me the peace to let go of things. And to return to where I once was with You. Help me grow more and surrender more. Help me let go.
Through tears, through frustrations, I thank You Lord that at least I have a job. I can feed myself n those around me if need be.
I don't see eye to eye with what Calvin is doing or how he is tinking. But I am not there to stop him. You are. I can only be a messenger. So Lord, since You have touched his heart then speak to him and deal with him. Change his heart, soften his heart. Let him see hope and may he deal integrously. Let him have the revelation that life has absolutes! Your love for us is absolute! 2,000 years ago, 2,000 years later, today and 2,000 years more to come! Your love for us is absolute!
How can I tell Your story? How can I tell the world about You?
Oh lord Jesus!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment