I really feel useless!! Everyone of my frens have gone ahead of me. Earning more than I have, or making a name for themselves. But me.... I seem/feel stuck!
I can bet that even Emily would b earning more than I doing a casual job back in Aus!
I need to stop comparing. I need to be content with what I have. I need to stop worrying about my future cos My God has already taken care of it!
He knows what I want. He knows what I like! N Jesus died so I can have that kinda relationship with God - that of a Father n daughter. Which Father would not try to give His daughter everything that she wants? As long as it is good for her?!
We humans are weak n short sighted. We make mistakes. Eg mom and how the family is "accepting" to Terence's wrongs. N "let things go".
Abba Father doesn't have that flaw. He is just. He is righteous. He is holy. But He is filled with grace n love. My trust is in My God! My trust is in Jesus! Because of Jeuss, God will fulfill His promises to me. Because of Jesus, God will bless me and make a great nation after me.
I just need to take my eyes off the obstacles n look to Jesus n know what Ge has already done for me! So how much more would I need to do for myself?!
No comments:
Post a Comment