Thursday, September 4, 2014

Pride?!

Omg I'm really pissed off with Singaporean men. Or is it just my boss? 

Honestly he thinks he is communicating greatly! But he isn't. There are so many things he missed out. No issue if that happens. Just don't be so smug bout everything else. 

I really wana smack him on the head just like mike. Both of them! 
Early 30s male! 

Both doesn't know how to communicate and I have no patience with both. Damn it. Is this what God wants me to learn? To have patience with them and to communicate with them in respect and grace? 

Seriously. 1 is bloody demanding. 

The other, has all his ideas up in his head yet doesn't communicate what he wants. 

Eg Wednesday's meeting at Starcom. Thankfully I was taking notes. Otherwise, how in the world would I know that I would have to send minutes over? 

Then ask me to send through minutes. Yet refuse to give me template. Thinks everything is easy. But every company is different. So show me the templates and I'll follow accordingly. Otherwise my minutes will be different. Now it's just wasting my time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment