Friday, April 25, 2014

Monochromatic Pictures

The interview with Monochromatic Pictures went well. 

Felt really comfortable with Jeevan and would love to just start working with them. 

At the same time, they are but the first people I've seen. Not sure what others will offer. Would love to work with them and do it all. 

Think from Jeevan's description, I would like to do more of the creative producing but also some executive producing. But for now I would like to have a taste of both. 

Lord, if this is Your appointment and direction then open the doors wide n clear for me. No more mixed messages. You know I'm not too good with - yes this is but wait. I'm more a yes now or no now person. 

If this is not then bless the company that they may find whom they need and close these doors for me. 

Also the project with Brenda. I would love to see it come to pass. But God, what are Your plans Lord? Can I bring this somewhere? Can I bring this to Monochromatic Pictures with me? Will they be game for it? Will Brenda be game for it?

Oh Lord, lead me n guide me as You always have. I know I'm not the most pious of Your children n at times downright rude. Thank You for not punishing me n helping me to. See my faults n live by Your grace. 

Thank You for the sacrifice of Jesus. 

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment