Mom is non stop talking. Coming in to chat as and when she likes and not being sensitive to my needs.
Her thoughts run so wild. She loves commenting on people. She has so many assumptions, evaluations, judgments about people. And when you point it out to her or ask her to stop she has her excuses why she shouldn't.
Dad has this sense of righteousness which I guess I inherited. He always thinks that he is right. Doesn't give room for mistakes. Likes to tell people what to do.
There always has to be noise in the house. If not the tv it is chatting. Not bout important stuff but bout other people. How blessed they are or how silly they are or what they've done etc.
My peace, silence and personal is gone. Although I have a room of my own I can't even find sanctuary in it.
I wonder if I should move out.
No comments:
Post a Comment