Tuesday, January 14, 2014

He has provided!

2014 has been proclaimed as a difficult year. But for some reason, it comes across to me as an exciting year. A year where many things will happen. Not just anything but good things. Although the deepest desire is still having a husband and a family, and I dont see any of that at the moment; I know that God has already provided. All that I need has been laid down 2000 years ago when Christ died on the cross - my husband, my children, my career, my gifts, talents, blessings. It is an odd feeling that I have - even though I had loved Hillsong greatly over the last few years and definitely learnt much there, but the session I had with Veinny definitely found myself in God's very pressence. What a rare occassion. Despite the many sessions I had with Carol Simister and Tracy, or the prayer ministry, I had never felt His gentleness, warmness and reassurance as I did today. A reminder of who I am and that He is always with me; That everything has already been provided, not just my sins paid, but my destiny and everything I need, all provided. It aches not to be with the one I love, not to have my love reciprocated. But I know that God already has someone planned for me. My future has been decided. I just need to keep my eyes on Him and remember that I am His daughter. My life here on earth is but a season and I need to keep my eyes on His promises and all that is eternal rather than what's happening around me - even my destiny here or ministry or purpose that I think I am sent here for. God loves me and I am thankful for that. Thank You Jesus, Thank You Abba Father, Thank You Holy Spirit. amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment