Tuesday, January 21, 2014

live life

I feel so lost. I am struggling yet I dont know what I am struggling with. I feel like an invalid. I dont seem to have a purpose in life. The things I want in life, I cant seem to reach. Acting, husband, family... they all seem so out of reach. Trying to live life like everyone else seems so aimless. There is nothing to look forward in life. That's not how God planned my life, I am sure. So why is this happening to me? I think what I want is very simple, yet I am unable to achieve it. Yet many others seem to be able to achieve what they want. Am I that useless? I have tried everything I can. I am tired. I have so much yet I feel as though I have nothing. I know so much, yet it doesnt add an ounce of value to my life. I just seem to know how to tell people how to live their lives. I dont know how to live life anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment