I feel so misunderstood. My expectations n what he thought of me.
He set those expectations up.
How come I get the blame?
It hurts. I really liked him. But this will be the last time I will speak of him.
It is a new season. A new chapter in my life. I must move on. He has. And my value is greater than to mop around over him.
I know who I am. I know what I can put up with. I know I have the characteristics of a good wife. And a good mother.
God has gifted me and guided me and prepared me for those roles. I will not give up. I will believe. I know God has someone for me. Whom He prepared specifically for me and me for him. And I will wait for God's chosen time to meet him and join in union with God's blessings.
New chapter. New season. New opportunities. New doors. New paths.
The old is gone. The new has come.
Praise God!
Amen!
No comments:
Post a Comment