Saturday, January 18, 2014

Hurts

I thought I was prepared for it. Cos I had already been crying over him, surrendering the relationship to God and letting him go. 

But I never expected hearing what I heard from him would hurt so much. That he had let go cos of his perception of me. What he says is not false. Yet it is also not the truth. 

But him choosing not to have the relationship cos of himself, it hurts. Feels as though I am not valuable enough for him to work things out. 

And he thinking that we have talked over things, when they had always been different perceptions and interpretations also hurt. It was obvious he didn't want any relationship. I feel used. I feel as though he had never wanted a relationship. 

Actually it was his tone of voice. The impatience. 

Or perhaps I was just too sensitive. Whatever it is, I don't wana think about it already. 

My value, my identify feels attacked. It hurts so much. 

But I will get over this. God gives me the strength. 

No comments:

Post a Comment