Saturday, May 10, 2014

Tired

I'm really tired. 

In Aus, even when I'm facing challenges there r people whom I can turn to. I've no one here. 

Maybe cos we r so big so it's easy to get isolated from the "world's" problems. But here in Sg, it's just right smack in my face. 

- People's complains n complacency
- People's disgruntlement
- My family's disgruntlement and lack of faith

Lord.... Being the seemingly only one to carry that faith and trust is really tiring. 

Ur promise is that Your yoke is light right so carry the burdens for me Lord. I don't want to have to worry about the monthly bills that I have to pay; the expenses incurred by myself n the family; nor the mortgage that needs to provide a roof over my head. 

Despite all the challenges that Emily faces in Sydney, should she return to Perth, she will have a roof over her head. 

Same for Jenny n Mo. 

But returning here to Sg, I have to worry about the bills at home. 

Daddy, this is not what I signed up for. 

Better for me to have stayed in Australia. 

Help!!! 

Really feel like selling all my things to get money which I can use now. But that would mean I have no providence for the future. 

What do I do?! 



No comments:

Post a Comment