I'm desperately in need of help n a request for prayer is the only thing I can think of right now.
I believed I followed God's calling to leave where I was comfortable in Australia Sydney, leaving behind friends n good support group, to return to Singapore where I was born. Purpose was to impact the media industry, bringing more Godly content and making a stand.
But I've been overwhelmed by the challenges I am facing. Many of which are u expected. I'm not doing well physically as the food here is so different from what I am used to. I end up sleeping late beyond my usual bed time, waking late n constantly feeling lethargic.
I get pms cravings, bloatedness n bad cramps now which I never did back in Australia.
N in a recent conversation with a good Fren in Kuwait who also left cos of God's calling, I realise I don't seem to finish what I start out to do.
I started out Attending bible college, wanting to do 2-3 years. However I chose to stop at the first year.
Also, I did not officially graduate due to some issues and am pending probation till June for the school to decide if I fulfilled my probation.
I also took up a tesol course which I am finding hard to finish.
All my relationships seem to end abruptly.
In my previous work places I never seem to stay long enough to see if a project was successful long term. I often had good success short term but could never seem to last a long race.
I am afraid I am going through the same thing now. Daily I feel like giving up. Daily I feel like running away n returning to Australia. Daily I am loosing my temper and snapping at people which I hardly did when I was in Australia.
I need help. I need prayer.
I need my broken heart healed.
I need strength n courage to continue the journey.
I need companion n friends who could see me through in times like this and remind me of Jesus and His finished work n God's promise.
I need faith to wait on God especially when circumstances are not for me - physical health, emotional health, financial health n opportunities in the industry.
I need discernment to stay away from temptation and stay focused on what I have been called to do. I love acting and still desire to be in front of the screen. However I believe I have been called behind the camera to produce. Yet often I chase opportunities to be in front of the screen. I can't tell if it's my desire or what has been placed in my heart. Feels more like my own desire since it gives me the attention I desire.
I need confirmation that this is what God has called me to.
Please pray for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment