Tuesday, August 26, 2014

What's the truth?

The meeting with Nicholas was good. At least in my perspective. 

Learnt a lot. Well heard a lot. Really tink his head is on his shoulders n feet is on the ground. Yet bold with ambition. 

But as with all people... How much of that is ego? How much is that person's righteous point of view? 

I don't know. 

I do know I would like to work with him on the musician interview. If pilot is not paid, so be it. But I love being "on screen". 

I don't know what mm2 has in store for me. I also don't know how this information download will change anything. 

But I do know we need to get classes organized so our actors get better at their craft. 

I'm overwhelmed. I'm really overwhelmed. 

God... Lead me. I'm speechless and directionless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment