Friday, June 6, 2014

Sabbath

Was listening to Joseph prince and he was talking bout Sabbath. How we need to rest. And how when we dedicate that rest time to God, He will bless us! 

When he started talking bout resting the land for the year and taking a sabbath vacation himself, suddenly it struck me. 

It's not all that exact. But I've been in Australia almost 7 years. Arrived early may 2007. Come end April 2014, it would be the end of my 7th year. 

God says that when we take a Sabbath to honour Him, He will look after us and bless us greatly so we will be able to feed in our 7th & 8th year. 

It suddenly dawned on me that that was what seemed to have happened to me. Although I won't say that I have enough to sustain me through to my 8th year. 

It was in my 6th year that I joined Carat. Seemed like whatever was taken from me was given back to me - the pay cuts and privileges that I wanted but didn't get. 

Now looking at it, I have been given more than enough to rest during the 7th year. 

No doubts I made foolish expenditures like the 2 facial packages I bought, causing me stress and frustrations. 

But I trust that God will help me sort that out and sell off the packages. I just have to list it. 

I also need to forgive myself for the decisions I made. 

Oh help me Lord! 

No comments:

Post a Comment