Friday, June 6, 2014

Relieved

As much as I like being in front of the camera, I'm really glad that I'm done with the shoot. 

Perhaps cos I am not the lead and having done major roles before, I'm no longer used to being at the beck n call of others, working to other's schedule. 

Or perhaps it's just not my cup of tea. Or perhaps I have too high expectations of people. 

Or perhaps it's just the way Singaporeans are. 

Yes I still yearn to be in front of the camera. That I don't deny. But there's a lot that I really don't want to put up with. 

1. Negotiations of my price 
2. Managing my time
3. Hunting for suitable roles to cast for - I want people to think of me or proposed me for the role and then cast if there's a need to

I don't mind working hard for the audition. I don't mind going for many auditions to learn and grow. But I don't want to hunt for auditions to attend. 

So perhaps that's all that I have for acting. Until and unless all these other factors can be fulfilled by someone else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment