Friday, June 6, 2014

Production work

Being on the film set is exciting. I love it. 

At the same time, perhaps the first role I got is really gruesome, given that I just returned from Australia and know nothing and have no connections.   

Auatralia is really a place where my life is comfortable. 

In some ways I am upset with God for taking me out of my comfort zone. 

But I do love production. Perhaps working with mob is a good choice. Cos it's production work but in shorter timeframes. 

I would like to produce some short films. However, what is the purpose of it? I have not figured it out. 

It's too short to be a movie. But too long to be an ad. Just seems like peeps who don't seem to have enough juice n budget producing something just to get people's attention. 

I don't know. 

I really don't know anymore. 

God gives a picture but not the details. How I wish I knew the details. 
:(

No comments:

Post a Comment