Saturday, March 15, 2014

He is not mine to change

At church hearing Joseph Prince speak. He said - women love to talk and when you don't talk to them, they will talk to someone else. 

J came to mind. Perhaps cos of what he said - that it is not him to chat daily with someone. And all I wanted to do was to send him that statement in hopes of him getting a revelation that if he continues the way he communicates, his future gf and wife would turn to someone else. 

But Holy Spirit spoke to me. 

So what if J gets it? I don't want to be trying to change someone for the rest of our lives together. That shouldn't be the way. If I cannot deal with it beofore marriage, we should never even date in the first place. 

So I need to walk away. I need to keep letting him go until one day I no longer think of him or miss him. 


No comments:

Post a Comment