Sunday, November 2, 2014

Poisoning my mind

I yearn n desire what the Taiwan n Korean dramas tell. Am I poisoning my mind? Or is it my real desire? 

There are some things that I really like and need to have in a person. There r some things I really wish for. 

I really want someone to be here with me. Someone who would be willing to spend the rest of his life with me. I feel that with that, then I am loved n desired. N cos I don't have anyone at the moment and I see everyone whom I am faintly attracted to being attached or already married with a family, I am envious and even jealous of their partners. 

I know that is wrong and I shouldn't think that way. Yet I can't control how I feel. And it saddens me. Cos I shouldn't need to feel that way. 

I am pretty, capable, intelligent, loving, kind. Yet y do I not have anyone who is willing to spend their lives with me?! Am I that unadorable? Am I such a put off? 

Did every guy whom I was with only lust after me? Is the world really so bad?! Or did any of them actually love me at some point and I was just too difficult for them? We just weren't the right fit or they just didn't have the courage needed to deal with issues of life? 

I am different. I'm not a normal female who is soft spoken. I am loud. I have a mind of my own n I speak it. But I don't just want things my way. I just want to get things done n things can get done when everyone plays their part. Employees and employers alike. 

Employees doing the work they should do. 

Employees getting the necessary employees to do the work as what is needed n not underpaying or stinging on manpower. 

My gift profile is music then visual. 

I miss the piano. 

N I miss taking photos. 

I don't know what to do to function in my gift. 😭








No comments:

Post a Comment