Friday, July 4, 2014

Low level lesion

Receiving the medical report from the Pap smear again that the low level lesions are still there wasn't the best thing. 

But it's after receiving the bad report that my body feels bad. Getting weird smells n cramps when it shouldn't. 

I don't know what to feel or do. I'm going with the flow and going for the necessary check ups. 

I only know that I don't have much of a will to live. If I were that sick, I won't go for chemo if it can't be dealt with with removing the cells. I'm not sure if I'll take medication either. 

But I do know that regardless, there are things I wana do. If I can lose weight cos do taking the medication that would be awesome. Cos I would still wana look good even when I'm sick. 

I do hope that God would grant me my wish to be on the big movie screen and other dramas that I wanted to do. 

Till then, I guess I would just have to live my life and do the best I can for whatever I am passionate about. 

Maybe this is God teaching me to live life to the fullest, not to hold back n worry. 

I don't think I'll let mom n dad know if I were really sick. What's the point. 

N I won't strive hard for treatment too cos I would rather take that money and go for a holiday. Enjoy myself. I have nothing anyways. Not like there's a family for me to live for, or someone who loves me or whom I love. 

If I were to pass on, I just want my family to live comfortably. 

I want whomever I come in contact with to live better. To go for their dreams. To live well and to know God. 

I don't know if I should pray for healing or accept it as my fate. Cervix cancer is fast I suppose? 

No comments:

Post a Comment