Fear of disappointment
Fear of failure
Fear of betrayal
More importantly, fear of being hurt again.
I didn't need anyone in my life. Yet You bring Jeremy into my life.
But I don't think I can take on the fears of rejection, disappointment or hurt.
I don't wana worry or care if I am good enough for him or that I meet his list of criteria.
I don't wana be judged anymore. I don't want to rely on anyone anymore.
I understand where he is coming from. He is tired. He didn't sleep the whole night.
Yet I can't help feeling diaappointed. I can't help wondering what caused him not to be able to sleep. What was he doing? Or who was he with.
He drinks. Quite abit too. N he seems far from a recluse.
I am not keeping my time for him anymore.
I had wanted to spend time with hm today and had kept it for him today. But he wrecked it.
I don't want to see him tomorrow either or ever again. Maybe I'm over-reacting Maybe I'm Pms-ing.
I'm just really upset cos I could have made other plans.
No comments:
Post a Comment